Red Signature Merino Sportwool
Hand crafted in Great Britain from Merino Sportwool
Your choice of cycling jersey can say a lot about you. This one tells people that you appreciate timeless, classic styling and can be really, really comfy at the same time.
Carefully tailored from Merino Sportwool; a super soft mix of merino wool and fast-wicking polyester quickly moves moisture away from the skin and speeds up evaporation; you stay cool when it’s warm, warm in the cold and dry whatever the temperature. Merino wool on the inside of the garment delivers that luxury feel against your skin, while the outer polyester layer provides the performance associated with modern fabrics.
The Signature is cut for regular-shaped cyclists, not just racing snakes. Whatever your shape our innovative side panel construction will see that it flatters. On the front there’s a zip garage to prevent neck and chin chaffing, and on the back a long, contoured hem with soft silicon gripper to stop it from riding up when you’re working on the drops.
With three generous and reinforced cargo pockets, there is plenty of room for the things you need to keep close to hand on a ride. A fourth waterproof valuables pocket has a nifty ring-pull zipper that’s easy to grab even with gloves on.
Crafting beautiful, high-performing jerseys just like this is exactly what we do best at Shutt; which is why we’ve put our stripes around the middle and called this one our Signature Jersey.
- Crafted by hand in Great Britain.
- High wicking & fast drying.
- 3 generous rear cargo pockets.
- Additional 4th zipped waterproof valuables pocket, with ring-pull zip for easy access on the move.
- Long, contoured rear hem with soft silicone gripper.
- 360° reflective trim on the hem for extra visibility.
- Zip garage to prevent chaffing on the chin & neck.
- Embroidered details
- Machine wash at 30 °C
- Use non-bio detergent
- Wash inside out with zips done up
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean