Garda Bib Shorts
Named after Lake Garda, the largest lake in Italy, and one of the most beautiful and naturally peaceful spots in Europe - with a backdrop of the Dolomites to the north neat rows of vines to the south.
Handmade in Italy, Shutt's bib shorts are a cut above the rest. So good in fact that you'll forget you're wearing them and just enjoy your ride.
Constructed from MITI Green Soul recycled Lycra with laser-cut leg gripper combined with high-wicking lightweight mesh straps, our bibshorts have been designed with comfort and performance in mind.
- Ideal for long distance riding
- Super soft Miti recycled Lycra for just the right amount of stretch and support
- High Wicking mesh straps to prevent over heating
- Super lightweight laser cut leg gripper to stop the shorts riding up even during the most intense ride.
- Low cut at the front for ease of use during café stops
Top-rated Shutt multi-density chamois
- Hypoallergenic and bactereostatic
- Anatomic design
- Multi level seamless pad
- Optimal shock absorption
- Rapid sweat absorption