A collaboration with Buck!t... Shutt 'signature' wallets are handmade from upcycled tubular tyres, using latex & butyl inner-tube for the inside pockets.
All stitching is knotted (no reverse sewing!) and sewn off for best strength & longevity. All packaging is 100% recycled or upcycled card. Each type of tubular tyre has its own look depending on its manufacturing / construction:
- VITTORIA Corsa Graphene - black tread with horizontal grooves and gum-wall edges
- CONTINENTAL Competition - racing-favourite - black tread with Kevlar edges; black inside
- MAVIC Griplink - crisp black relief tread (similar to Veloflex) with dark grey edges. The tubs used for the Mavic Griplink wallets came from the CANNONDALE DRAPAC Pro-Tour Team (Collected from the mechanics at the Tour Down Under)
- ZIPP Tangente - clean, modern black tread with grey edges; light grey inside
- QHUBEKA MICROwallet - Made from prototype SCHWALBE ONE tubulars designed for cobbles. These tyres were ridden by the Dimension Data Team (when they were MTN Qhubeka) in the spring classics. BUCK!T donates £3 to Qhubeka for each wallet sold - these funds help raise money for bicycles, training & mechanics' stations.
- retro' Vittoria RALLY (black/grey with cotton casing)
- retro' Vittoria RALLY (black tread/gumwall with cotton casing)
- Vittoria PAVÉ (central green stripe with cotton casing)